Full time permanent position, based at our new offices in Bradford on Avon.
The post will involve:
• Management and delivery of planning work across a range of sectors.
• Coordination of planning applications for a range of client projects.
• Acting as day-to-day client interface.
• Co-ordination of specialist consultants and sub-consultants producing relevant supporting technical materials.
• Developing new business opportunities and writing tender proposals for relevant projects across a range of sectors.
You will have:
• At least 4-5 years relevant consultancy experience, with proven experience in the coordination of UK planning applications.
• Proven track record of managing commercial projects.
• A thorough understanding of the UK planning system and supporting relevant UK and European legislation and policy.
• Clear understanding of the multidisciplinary requirements of supporting technical work (e.g. air quality, noise).
• Proven skills and experience in project management and the ability to produce written reports and advice to an outstanding standard.
• Strong business development and tender writing skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proven ability to build effective relationships with clients, sub-consultants and regulators.
• A relevant degree and Chartered status.
In return, we offer a diverse range of interesting and relevant work, taking a key role in an experienced team in our multidisciplinary practice, a competitive salary package (including a contributory pension scheme and employee benefits scheme after three months) and support to extend your skills and experience through appropriate training and development. At Johns Associates we aim to inspire and encourage you to think outside the box and to develop in the direction you want to go. We have recently achieved the Investors in People Gold standard.
Please apply in writing (CV and covering letter) to Liz Johns (email@example.com)
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE