Landscape Architecture defines the relationship between people, places, biodiversity, and natural resources. A well-designed landscape reflects the identity and character of an area – its sense of place and an opportunity for social, economic, and environmental enrichment.
Johns Associates is a registered practice with the Landscape Institute. Our team of Landscape Architects design inspirational spaces that bring together functionality, sustainability, and long-lasting benefits.
We provide planning, design, and management expertise across all aspects of the environment and stages of a project from initial concept and feasibility through to detailed design and implementation.
One of the strengths of the practice is its multi-disciplinary nature which allows us to deliver fully integrated (‘joined up’), high quality and cost-effective design solutions for our clients.
Services offered by the practice include landscape architecture, ecology, arboriculture, sustainable drainage, planning, GIS / geodata mapping and countryside management and environmental contracting.
Typical services we offer include:
- Site analysis / Feasibility studies
- Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment
- Landscape Design at all work stages from inception to completion
- Urban Design
- Hardscape Detailing and Planting Design
- Sustainable Drainage
- Landscape, Play, POS and Green Infrastructure Strategies
- Planning Negotiations
- Cost Estimation
- Preparation of Tender Documentation
- Landscape Management and Maintenance Plans
- Contract Administration and Quality Control of Works on Site
- Inspection and Remediation Reports
Please contact Jason Holmes, Principal Landscape Architect to discuss your requirements.
We’d love to talk to you about how we can help with your project. Why not get in touch?