Johns Associates is a registered practice with the Landscape Institute. Our team of Landscape Architects design inspirational spaces that bring together functionality, sustainability, and long-lasting benefits.
We provide planning, design, and management expertise across all aspects of the environment and stages of a project from initial concept and feasibility through to detailed design and implementation.
One of the strengths of the practice is its multi-disciplinary nature which allows us to deliver fully integrated (‘joined up’), high quality and cost-effective design solutions for our clients.
Services offered by the practice include landscape architecture, ecology, arboriculture, sustainable drainage, planning, GIS / geodata mapping and countryside management and environmental contracting.
Typical services we offer include:
- Site analysis / Feasibility studies
- Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment
- Landscape Design at all work stages from inception to completion
- Urban Design
- Hardscape Detailing and Planting Design
- Sustainable Drainage
- Landscape, Play, POS and Green Infrastructure Strategies
- Planning Negotiations
- Cost Estimation
- Preparation of Tender Documentation
- Landscape Management and Maintenance Plans
- Contract Administration and Quality Control of Works on Site
- Inspection and Remediation Reports
Please contact Jason Holmes, Principal Landscape Architect to discuss your requirements.